Lets add yours to the list!
Chemical-Mechanical Planarization (CMP)
- 11 years of experience in developing multi-physics and compact models
- Over 300 pages of technical results developed for five leading-edge
- 7 hours of CMP modeling training materials for three venues.
- Developer and tester of novel Run-to-Run control algorithms for Copper
Interconnect Reliability Analysis
- SEM-based stereoimaging and probabilistic mechanics applied to the
characterization of metal interconnects.
- Leading of a cross-corporate promotional effort to develop a multi-year
funded research effort for Southwest Research Institute(TM).
- Thermal analysis of laser bonding for tape automated bonding.
- Renovation, support, and training of software for modeling the effects
of fire on tank cars.
- Thermal and mechanical modeling.
- Custom thermal analysis code for the heat sealing of polyethylene.
- Modeling and testing of automated ballasting algorithm for long-duration
- Renovation of balloon design software.
- Renovation of balloon thermal trajectory software.
Research and Development
- Design and implementation of cross-corporate partnerships for technology
- Conversion of simulation capabilities into decision-making tools.